About core cutting and drilling
Core cutting involves the drilling, cutting and removal of concrete section for a number of purposes, including the installation of a plumping system, pipes, optic fibre, cables and more. Core cutting is a specialised service, which is why it is advised to trust an experienced company. This will ensure that no damage is caused to the foundation or surrounding concrete platform. The benefits of trusting Rapid Coring SA for your core cutting in Johannesburg includes the following:
- Smooth surfaces: Rapid Coring SA will leave you with smooth surfaces once the concrete has been removed. You can expect little to no aftercare work on concrete surfaces.
- Noise control: Our specialised equipment is much less noisy that older concrete removal equipment, such as jackhammers.
- Reliable team: You can rely on our team to get the job done professionally, efficiently and within the required timeframe, so that you can proceed with the construction or installation project.
- Specialised equipment: Rapid Coring SA makes use of specialised diamond tools for core cutting and drilling, with diamond tipped core barrels from 12mm – 600mm in diameter, that can drill through brick, asphalt and heavily reinforced concrete for openings.
- Minimal disruption to the site: Our team will cause as little disruption to the sight as possible, so that other construction teams can continue with their work.
- Minimal dust and mess: Rapid Coring SA also leaves as little dust and mess as possible, due to our specialised and modern coring techniques, and our team will clean up the site once done.
You can trust the leading coring specialists for professional and satisfying core cutting in Johannesburg.