About core drilling
Core drilling and cutting is a specialised supporting construction service that involves the removal of concrete for various purposes such as for the installation of cables, plumbing, electrical wires, fibre, pipes and more. The technique used to remove sections of concrete requires the use of specially designed tools and equipment to get the job done right, without causing damage to the remaining structure. Old school methods involve jackhammers, but more modern technology for concrete removal has brought about specially designed tools for the job, namely diamond tools. These state-of-the-art diamond-tipped tools offer a number of advantages over traditional concrete removal methods, allowing for precision work and excellent results.
As a trusted concrete drilling company, Rapid Coring SA make use of modern methods and technology in order to achieve the best results for our clients. Make use of Rapid Coring SA for your core drilling in Bloemfontein, to enjoy the following advantages:
- Low noise levels
- Less disruption in the construction area is caused
- Less dust and mess
- Precision work with smooth finishes
- Little to no aftercare repair work is required
- A reliable team will get the job done professionally and according to your satisfaction
Ultimately, the team from Rapid Coring SA will provide a professional core drilling and cutting service, ensuring that you have holes and surfaces that meet your requirements. You can read more about our concrete drilling and concrete cutting services, or get in touch with a team member today!
Our core drilling services in Bloemfontein
Rapid Coring SA make use of the following two different drilling techniques:
- Wet Concrete drilling for reinforced concrete.
- Dry Concrete drilling for masonry.
Through the use of diamond tipped core barrels with diameters (from 12mm – 600mm in diameter) we can drill through brick, asphalt and heavily reinforced concrete for normal openings that include:
- • Concrete core drilling up to 1,5m depth
- • Stitch coring of large and rectangular openings
- • Horizontal core drilling through walls
- • Upside down core drilling
- • Suction base core drilling where anchor bolts cannot be used
Contact us for core drilling services in Bloemfontein
Get in touch with our helpful and professional team today to get the best company for your core drilling in Bloemfontein. We trust that you will be more than satisfied with the services received, our professionalism and price. Contact Rapid Coring SA today.